Thank you Marushka’s Place for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
The Versatile Blogger Award is all about connecting with others in the blogging world and showing appreciation for blogs that you think are great. It’s always nice to know someone is enjoying something that you have put effort into!
My picks for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- alittlesprinkleofeverything – This is a great blog for anyone who loves a bit of variety in posts!
- Aussie Bush Tails – I love animals! And this blog is just the best! It explains things from Keva and Max’s (the dogs) point of view. It is so fun and hilarious.
- Reviving Charm – Filled with gorgous and sleek design idea’s, I love this blog.
- Deep Purple & Blue – Packed full of amazing idea’s and inspiration, I love the bright and cheerful posts this blog brings to my feed.
- AbsoluteAsh – Fun, witty and oh so truthful, AbsoluteAsh will never fail to make you smile while reading her posts.
- Peas Romaine Calm – Food and home renovation, you can’t go wrong!
- Artsy Teen – Maya loves what she does and that comes through in her amazing blog.
And finally according to the rules, it’s time to share a few things about myself:
- I studied Interior Design with the Interior Design Institute – they are great!
- I love cross stitching!
- I have a gorgeous dog-she is a Husky x Labrador.
- My favourite season is Spring.
If you are nominated, find out about the award and the rules here.